Dear Sir and Brother,
By the command of the Worshipful Master, you are hereby summoned to attend the duties of the Lodge to be held on:
SATURDAY, 12th OCTOBER, 2019, at 2.30 p.m. prompt.
- To open the Lodge in Due Form.
- To confirm the previously circulated minutes of the last Regular Lodge Meeting.
- To receive communications.
- To receive W. Bro. Ian N E Lewis, PSGD, Assistant Provincial Grand Master of the Province of Yorkshire, West Riding.
- To install as Master for the ensuing year, Bro. Stephen Berry, Senior Warden and Master Elect.
- To appoint and invest the Officers for the ensuing year.
- To elect a brother to serve on the committee of the Halifax and District Installed Masters Association for the ensuing year.
- To elect two brethren below the rank of Warden to serve on the Lodge Committee.
- To receive the Almoner’s report
- To receive propositions.
- Questions and Answers. (W. Bro. Moorhouse)
- To transact any other business.
- To close the Lodge according to antient custom.
Dinner Dress, Black or Masonic Bow Tie and White Gloves
There will be two full practices for this meeting on Wednesdays 2nd and 9th October for all members, and a practice for installed board on 25th September for Installed Masters – commencing at 7.30 pm (2nd October starts at 7.15 pm).
Please advise our Steward, Bro Craig Fenton of your dining requirements by returning the emailed form from our secretary and sending the remittance by 4th October latest.