SATURDAY,12th JUNE, 2021, at 12 noon prompt.
- To open the Lodge in Due Form.
- To confirm the previously circulated minutes of the Regular Lodge Meeting of 14th March 2020.
- To receive communications.
- To appoint and invest the Wardens for 2020/2021
- To appoint the officers for 2020/2021
- To receive the Lodge accounts by the Treasurer and the report of the audit committee.
- To receive the Charity account, the Almoner’s account, the Social account and the report of the audit committee
- To elect a brother to represent the Lodge on the Halifax and District Installed Masters’ Association.
- To receive the Almoner’s Report.
- To receive propositions.
- to transact any other business.
- To close the Lodge according to antient custom.
Dress: Morning or Dark suit , Black or Masonic Tie, White Gloves and Face Mask if not exempt.
The Almoner or Worshipful Master wish to be informed of any cases of illness or distress.
It is the privilege of every Master Mason to join a Chapter of the Royal Arch.
Please contact the Royal Arch Representative,
W. Bro. Martin Moorhouse, PPJGW for details.
There will be no practice
There will be no festive Board
FREEMASONRY CARES FOR YOU
Confidential help line 03449 020220