SATURDAY, 8th January 2022, at 3.30 PM prompt.
- To open the Lodge in Due Form.
- To confirm the previously circulated minutes of the Regular Lodge Meeting of 11th December 2021.
- To receive communications.
- To Ballot for two new candidates. Proposed in open Lodge on 11th December 2021.
- To initiate a Candidate, successfully balloted for on 13th November 2021.
- To receive the Almoner’s Report.
- To receive propositions.
- Questions and Answers. (W Bro. Moorhouse)
- to transact any other business.
- To close the Lodge according to antient custom.
Dress: Dark or Morning suit, Black or Masonic Tie and White Gloves
The Almoner or Worshipful Master wish to be informed of any cases of illness or distress.
It is the privilege of every Master Mason to join a Chapter of the Royal Arch.
Please contact the Royal Arch Representative,
W. Bro. Martin Moorhouse, PPJGW for details.
LODGE OF INSTRUCTION
There will be practices for this meeting on Wednesday 29th December 2021 and 5th January 2022, at 7.30pm.
Please inform the Steward, Bro. Angus Morritt of your dining requirements
FREEMASONRY CARES FOR YOU
Confidential help line 03449 020220
The Treasurer wishes to remind you that subscriptions for 2022 are now due