Dear Sir and Brother,
By the command of the Worshipful Master, you are hereby summoned to attend the duties of the Lodge to be held on:
SATURDAY, 8th February, 2020, at 3.30 p.m. prompt.
- To open the Lodge in Due Form.
- To confirm the previously circulated minutes of the last Regular Lodge Meeting.
- To receive communications.
- To raise a Brother to the degree of a Master Mason.
- To receive the Almoner’s report
- To receive propositions.
- Questions and Answers – W. Bro. Thwaites
- To transact any other business.
- To close the Lodge according to antient custom.
Morning or Dark suit , Black or Masonic Tie and White Gloves
The Almoner or Worshipful Master wish to be informed of any cases of illness or distress.
It is the privilege of every Master Mason to join a Chapter of the Royal Arch.
Please contact the Royal Arch Representative,
W. Bro. Martin Moorhouse, Prov. DepGDC for details.
There will be two practices Wednesdays 29th January and 5th February 2020 both at 7.30 p.m.
Please advise our Steward, Bro Philip Cook of your dining requirements.
FREEMASONRY CARES FOR YOU
Confidential help line 03449 020220
Provincial Grand Lodge will meet on Tuesday 5th May 2020 at 2.30 p.m. at the Royal Hall Harrogate.
The AGM of West Riding Masonic Charities will be held on Saturday 28th March 2020 at the Holiday Inn , Barnsley commencing at 10 a.m.
The Treasurer wishes to remind the Brethren that Subscriptions became due on 1st January 2020