SATURDAY, 13th November, 2021, at 3.30 PM prompt.
- To open the Lodge in Due Form.
- To confirm the previously circulated minutes of the Regular Lodge Meeting of 9th October 2021.
- To receive communications.
- To invest officers not present at Installation.
- To Ballot for a new candidate. Proposed in open Lodge on 9th October 2021.
- To Raise a Brother to the sublime degree of a Master Mason.
- To receive the Almoner’s Report.
- To receive propositions.
- Questions and Answers.
- to transact any other business.
- To close the Lodge according to antient custom.
Dress: Dark or Morning suit, Black or Masonic Tie and White Gloves
The Almoner or Worshipful Master wish to be informed of any cases of illness or distress.
It is the privilege of every Master Mason to join a Chapter of the Royal Arch.
Please contact the Royal Arch Representative,
W. Bro. Martin Moorhouse, PPJGW for details.
LODGE OF INSTRUCTION
There will be two practices on Wednesdays 3rd & 10th November at 7.30pm.
Please inform the Steward, Bro. Angus Morritt of your dining requirements
FREEMASONRY CARES FOR YOU
Confidential help line 03449 020220
There will be a meeting of the Lodge Committee before the Lodge meeting of 13th November at 2.40 pm